Come join our Team
Wanngi is bringing social change to the health industry by giving people control of their health and fitness information all within one secure and private mobile app.
Track your symptoms and injuries. Create your private personal health record. Upload Medical Documents. And achieve your fitness goals, all with Wanngi.
Our team consists of energetic, focused professionals who work together as one team to deliver innovative outcomes that produce positive change in the Australian Healthcare industry. We are located in Brisbane and we are a constantly growing and evolving team.
Take a look at the current career opportunities we have available below.
Position available for 2-3 Days per week
As part of our continuous growth we are looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer to work within a highly functional and motivated team.
At Wanngi, you will have the chance to help design and build breakthrough products that transform industries and have a positive impact on the world. Wanngi offers a fantastic and dynamic work culture where honest and open feedback is encouraged; there are real opportunities for progression and paving your own path.
Located within the Design Team, this role will work on projects across our platforms. As a UX/UI Designer, you will help drive end-to-end digital projects from definition to implementation.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing world-class digital interfaces for devices, mobile apps and connected digital platforms across the healthcare sector
- Designing and facilitating client workshops, user testing, and brainstorming sessions to establish a shared vision and elicit design requirements
- Planning, estimating and scoping digital design work, and packaging it into proposals at various scales
- Supporting early stage development of new projects and client relationships
- Helping manage client expectations, budgets and timelines
- Working collaboratively and independently to adapt to the needs of clients and team members
- Working within diverse, multi-disciplinary project teams to conceptualise, prototype and test potential designs
- Advocating for the user experience and championing human centred design methodologies
- Supporting the continuous improvement of UX/UI design methodologies at Wanngi, including developing processes, selling tools and presentation materials to expand our reputation in the market
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Ideally a minimum of 2-8 years’ experience in a similar role within various industries within a related design discipline (i.e. UX/UI Design, User Interface Design, User Experience Design)
- Demonstrated expertise in UX/UI design principles and processes (e.g. Interaction theory, style guides, UI patterns, design systems, agile development, storymapping)
- High-level understanding of web and native programming languages including general capabilities and constraints
- Demonstrated expertise in Human Centred Design methodologies
- Demonstrated technical skills in industry standard software and applications (i.e. MS Office applications; Adobe Suite; Figma)
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a design related field (i.e. UX/UI Design; Communication Design; Graphic Design; Web Design; Interaction Design; User Experience Design
- This role is located in Brisbane.
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your application, including your CV and availability to email email@example.com
Wanngi is an equal opportunity employer. We champion diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.